Be a Katakana Master in 14 Easy-to-Follow Sections
Master katakana once and for all with this easy-to-follow course. In 14 short lessons, we'll cover everything you need to know to thoroughly learn katakana.
This course includes our popular book, Katakana, the Basics of Japanese, for free!
Here are a few reviews of our Katakana, the Basics of Japanese book:
Great little book to start u off with katakana. Sound files and flash cards good for practice. Overall a good resource I often use.
Nightelf | Amazon Review
Very useful resource to have but I do recommend taking lessons and using this as a sort of reference guide.
Akera | Amazon Review
We've sold thousands of copies of that book, and you get it absolutely free with this course!
You, too, can become a katakana master in less than two weeks.
What is this course about?
We'll take you step-by-step through all 46 base characters plus the variations.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Know all katakana characters well
- Know the correct stroke order for all the characters
- Be confident you have the correct pronunciation
- Be able to read real Japanese (understanding comes with learning vocabulary)
- Have a good understanding of your next steps
This course includes:
- Online videos walking you through each step from start to mastery
- Interactive quizzes to test your knowledge
- Our 54 page book: Katakana, the Basics of Japanese [yours to keep even though the course itself is all you'll need]
- Printable PDF worksheets
- A full color printable katakana chart
Who is this course for?
If you've never studied a lick of Japanese, this Learn Katakana Course is for you.
If you've studied katakana before, but you have trouble recalling katakana or you aren't sure of the sounds, this course will be a great review for you.